- I unpack my stuff in the SILS liberry  and start researching.
- The Maternalistical Cassidy wheels in with Anastasia and asks if I have lunch plans.
- I pack up my stuff and we go to lunch (very pleasant).
- I unpack my stuff in the SILS liberry and start researching.
- People people people walk by and want to chat. Very pleasant but no work is done. 
- I get an email from Dr. T saying I've been accepted into SILS' doctoral program (!) and I was granted a DigCCurr II Fellowship (!!).
- I sit there stunned and forward her mail to various folks, like Liz and Cassidy. I also send her a thank-you mail.
- Not really knowing what else to do, and wanting to settle myself down, I go back to my research. About a minute later, Cassidy comes down and hugs my neck and is giddier and more excited about the news than I am. We chat a bit and process the news.
- She leaves to go back to her work and I return to my research. It's a little after 3pm.
- Dr. T finds me in the liberry and wants me to walk with her over to Daily Grind so she can get a coffee-booster before her 3:30pm talk.
- I pack up my stuff and we walk and talk about the offer.
- I finally give up and go home after getting about 20 minutes of research work done. This will be a hard semester.
 Many and many a year ago I worked in one of the tech-writing gulags of Northern Telecom. A young Southern lady who managed the Interleaf publishing resources often told us about the templates and files stored in the "liberry." Sorry, but that pronunciation just stuck in my head and I don't want it to leave.
 Lori says I should get used to this.